Edge Logistics Embraces the Push for Sustainability & Other Freight Market Trends in 2023
- Easily calculate how much carbon each shipment emits.
- See the full picture of their carbon footprint.
- Understand previous carbon emissions and use that information in planning.
- Through the marketplace, compare and purchase high-quality offsets that best meet your needs.
- Seamlessly offset your carbon emissions.
- Understand your carbon footprint and offset your emissions from where you manage your shipments.
- Allow any shipment to have a carbon-neutral option
- Purchase offsets on demand or go “sustainable” with Edge Logistics and set your account to “always green.”
- Reduce your organization’s overall carbon impact quickly — particularly in the areas of shipping and procuring materials.
- Acquire new customers and increase brand awareness.
- Bring sustainability into your customer experience, engaging them at scale to help them advance their own sustainability initiatives.
- Strengthen your brand’s position as a company that cares about the environment and demonstrates an unwavering commitment to sustainability throughout the customer journey.
- An industry-leading tech stack: Years of uncertainty have been met with a full tech stack that provides end-to-end solutions. Our tech stack is built upon the tech that fits our overall model and is fully integrated and customized to produce optimal results.
- CAPACITY for Shippers: Our proprietary platform matches your freight needs to the perfect truck within a moment's notice. The once tedious and time-consuming process of freight matching is over. Find optimal rates and suitable carriers immediately.
- Highway Partnership: Double brokering is a scourge that can cost shippers and brokers financially and cause a loss of freight visibility. The industry's reputation has been negatively impacted as a result. Edge's partnership with Highway eliminates double booking through instant verification that we book through legitimate sources.
- Awards: Edge Logistics is one of the industry's most awarded 3PLs and software providers, receiving awards for Top Software by Food Logistics and consistently named to the FreightTech Top 100, to name a few.
About the Author
Pamela is the Senior Marketing Manager at Edge Logistics. She has a Bachelors of Arts from DePaul University in Public Relations and Advertising with a minor in Photography. Pamela is responsible for overseeing advertising, marketing, press, and social media related to Edge.